“To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived – this is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hi and welcome to The Next Great Men- my name is Philippe Drolet. On this page, I’ll give you an overview of what this site is, why you should read it and how it can help you.
I believe that…
- All men can become great. It’s a choice we make at the big picture level, and every minute of our life. It’s not easy. And it’s the best decision you can ever make.
- Our society is not designed to help us become great. If you follow the crowd, you’ll stay to mediocre, uninspired and unfulfilled. Instead, defy the norms by becoming a man of extraordinary character, relentless enthusiasm and unshakable integrity.
- You and I have a duty to step, be brave, and become the man we know we can be. We owe it to ourselves, our woman, our children and the world at-large to be all that we can be. That’s the only way we can truly move society forward.
This website is designed to help you…
- Master your mind so you can overcome self-doubt and develop confidence that allows you to effortlessly.
- Develop the fortitude to let go of what others think of you and fully embrace your magnificence.
- Radically enhance your ability to execute tasks, complete projects and brings big visions to reality rapidly (instead of procrastinating, getting distracted or being overwhelmed).
- Create optimal balance in your life so you can excel in all areas (career, health, relationships, spirituality) and keep thriving for years to come instead of burning out.
- Master influence and social dynamics so you can become a true leader of men and bring the best out of people, manage team effectively and deeply inspire those are you.
What others are saying…
“Phil’s energy and enthusiasm are truly unrivalled, and his wisdom extends well beyond his years. I would not be where I am today without his guidance, accountability and determination to help me at all costs and consistently go beyond the call of duty. I would seriously say he is one of the best business and lifestyle mentors in the universe.” ~Marc Coppola, CEO Superhero Academy/The Valhalla Movement
“Phil is one of the people I go out of my way to recommend. My leadership abilities have multiplied as a result of working with him.” ~Austin Szelkowski, Co-Founder A2 Mastermind
“When I started working with Phil, I was a 23 year old kid living at home, trying to get a startup off the ground. Through our work together, I learned invaluable skills such as mindfulness, time management, focus, and resilience. Within months, my company became the #6 Social Network in the iTunes app store (1 spot behind Twitter), and we raised more than 1 million dollars. More importantly, I wake up everyday excited.” ~Austin Kevitch, Founder & CEO Brighten
I must warn you: This site isn’t like the others, and we do things differently around here:
- If you want surface-level advice that’s more like mental masturbation than true transformation, this site isn’t for you. This is about doing deep inner work, boldly overcoming our limitations, and achieving REAL results in the world.
- I’m not some guru dishing out wisdom from the mountain top. I’m in the trenches with you, doing my own work every day, and sharing what I learn with you along the way. We’re in this together.
- This is not about theory or fancy philosophical discussions. Everything is based on rigorous self-experimentation, and what I ask from you is that you do your own experiments to see what works for you.
- This website is about becoming a well-rounded man, not a macho jerk. As men, we MUST learn to develop feminine qualities as well. This means learning to be sensitive, care deeply for others, and trust your intuition. This might sound weird, but it’s crucial. Believe me, I learned this the hard way!
- My methods are unconventional. I like to do weird shit. From tantric retreats in Bali, to vision quests in Arizona, to cold showers and intermittent fasting, I focus on what works and produces radical results, not matter how strange it might sound. If you’re up for it, I will teach you to do the same.
The internet is full of mediocre advice, wannabe’s and mindless distractions. My aim is to make this website the antidote- a place where you can read deeply-researched, radically thought-provoking, highly-entertaining material every week.
I’m hell-bent on helping create the next generation of great men, and I want you to join us. If you’re ready to step up, be a man you’re proud of, and a leader in the world, let’s do this.
Put your name and email below to sign up for my free newsletter.
[OPT IN BOX]