“Let’s go Drolet, you got this!”
My heart is racing. My hands are shaking.
It’s the finals of the 2004 Olympic Trials.
I’ve trained my entire life for this moment.
This is my chance to go to the Olympic Games.
In the next 3 minutes, my destiny will be revealed.
Little do I know, I’m about to learn a lesson that will change my life forever…
A lesson every man MUST master to become a Great Man.
With this lesson, he becomes a force a nature, builds unshakable confidence, and consistently achieves what he sets out to do.
Without it, he’s consistently filled with self-doubt, falls short in life’s defining moments, and ends up living a life of quiet desperation.
Today I’m going to share this important lesson with you.
But before I do, let me tell you a little story.
One you might be familiar with…
Around the world roams a fascinating creature: the Good Guy.
A man who, by social norms, is already successful.
He has a great career. Good friends. A woman he loves.
His health is solid, even if he’s carrying a few extra pounds.
He’s doing well professionally and making good money.
Based on all this, he should be happy … right?
Sometimes he is.
But the truth is … deep down, something feels wrong.
He feels empty. Like none of it really matters.
Sometimes he feels frustrated.
Sometimes he wants to say “fuck all this.”
Here’s the problem: on the outside, it looks like he’s crushing it.
But inside, he knows he’s nowhere near his true potential.
He’s going through the motions.
Playing the game.
Staying out of trouble.
… but not great.
He has no clue what to do about it…
… or who to talk to.
That’s a big problem.
He doesn’t want to complain.
Or show weakness.
Too many need him to stay strong, to keep it together.
They probably wouldn’t understand anyways…
So what the hell is he supposed to do?
If you can relate to this, you’re not alone.
And there’s nothing wrong with you.
You’re the victim of a society that’s designed to make you “pretty good”…
But that’s deeply ill-equipped to help you become Great.
Because you’re reading this, I know you want to be extraordinary.
A force of nature.
A powerful leader.
An inspiration for others.
But you’ve never really taught how.
Instead, you’ve been encouraged to conform. To fit in. To be a “good little boy.”
Let me tell you something right now: you were created for something much bigger.
And you’ll NEVER be truly satisfied if you keep playing society’s game.
Today, I want to give you a chance to step up.
To play a bigger game.
To become a King.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD
My name is Philippe Drolet, and this site is my life’s work.
It’s designed to help you transcend the social norms, destructive conditioning, and mediocre expectations that hold you back…
… so you can reach your full potential and become a Great Man.
A man who reaches the highest professional heights, has amazing relationships, is confident and fit, and makes the world a better place by his presence.
Many Great Men have come before us …
Martin Luther King. Muhammad Ali. Ghandi. Jesus. Abraham Lincoln.
Chances are, you’ve met a Great Man at some point too.
Maybe it was one of your coaches or teachers when you were growing up.
Maybe it’s a mentor you’ve met on your professional journey.
If you’re fortunate, maybe it was your father.
Let me ask you this: What made them different?
Were they fundamentally different from you and me?
Or did they become Great?
One of my deepest beliefs is that Greatness is a CHOICE.
A radical one. An intimidating one.
And a very important one.
So let me ask you this … What’s stopping YOU from reaching your full potential?
“I’m too busy.”
“I don’t know how.”
“It’s going to be too hard.”
Those are all bullshit excuses your Small Self uses to keep you in your comfort zone.
Here’s the real question:
Are you willing to do whatever it takes to live an extraordinary life?
One you can look back on one day, a big grin on your face, and say: “Wow … what a wild ride that was!”
If you’re thinking “Well, that would be nice … but it sounds really hard,” this site is not for you.
You can go back to reading ESPN news or scrolling down your Facebook newsfeed.
But if you’re hell-bent on living an extraordinary life and being a leader of men, this site is for you.
My mission is simple: I am 100% dedicated to helping you become the Great Man you want to be.
A man who’s powerful beyond belief, deeply caring of others, and an inspiration to all.
A man who’s world-class in his field, creates a tremendous impact, and enjoys every minute of it.
If that sounds like the man you want to be, we’re building an Tribe of Great Men, and I want you to join us.
Put your email below to step your life into higher gear NOW!
My email address is...
Zero spam, unsubscribe at any time.
Before we proceed, I have a confession to make:
Becoming a Great Men is not easy. In fact, it’s really hard.
(That’s why they’re so rare.)
It’s something I’ve been working on for many years…
And I can tell you with full sincerity:
Choosing this path will challenge the hell out of you.
It will expose the chinks in your armor again and again.
It will humble you, confuse you and bring you to tears.
It will be one of the hardest things you’ve ever done.
And if you fully commit to it, it will be the most rewarding thing you’ve ever done.
- You’ll develop an unshakable confidence in yourself. A knowing that whatever life throws at you, you can handle it … and crush it.
- You’ll wake up excited in the morning, looking forward to the day ahead … and go to bed exhausted yet deeply satisfied with yourself.
- You’ll be able to accomplish tasks and projects in a fraction of the time, and your work performance will improve dramatically. This will allow you to achieve greater results AND have more freedom outside of work.
- You’ll have a magnetic quality, a depth of presence that draws people to you. Women will be effortlessly attracted to you, your relationships will skyrocket, and mind-blowing professional opportunities will arise.
- You’ll experience the profound happiness that comes from knowing you’re living your full potential, you’re inspiring others to do the same, and every day you’re getting closer to your dreams.
I speak from experience. This is exactly what’s happening to me these days.
I’m not saying this to impress you but to impress upon you one simple fact: it’s possible.
It’s been a wild and challenging journey to get here…
…but I’ve come a LONG way, and every day I feel blessed for the energy, happiness, and opportunities I have.
And I want the same for you.
Because there’s nothing fundamentally different about me. I simply approach life differently than 99.9% of people, and as a result I get vastly superior results.
Now, I want to teach you how to do the same.
This path will not be easy. It’s not about quick fixes or surface-level changes.
It’s about upgrading your mind, body and spirit at the deepest level.
I will challenge you to step up every day, overcome your fears, and be an outstanding human being at every turn.
And when you do, you will experience a full-system upgrade that blows your mind and expands your heart.
If you’re ready to become a force of nature, put your name and email below.
I will email you weekly with behind-the-scenes access, exclusive ideas, and comfort zone challenges to help you step up.
No bullshit, nothing annoying. Just powerful growth-inducing wisdom once a week.
My email address is...
Zero spam, unsubscribe at any time.
At this point, you might be wondering, “Who is this guy? Can I trust him? ”
Those are great (and important) questions. Picking the right mentors is a critical decisions on your path to becoming a Great Man.
Let me tell you a little bit more about myself so you can decide if we’re a good fit.
1.Most of my youth (age 5 to 20) was devoted to swimming. At 16, I became National Junior Champion. At 18, I made my first National Team and competed internationally with the best junior swimmers in the world.
2. After graduating college, I spent one (highly disappointing) year in the corporate world before moving to Australia to do my MBA. I used this time to figure out what the hell to do with my life.
3. When I got there, I discovered personal development and immediately fell in love with it. I started studying and experimenting relentlessly, and a year later I launched my first blog, The Feel Good Lifestyle.
4. When I finished my MBA, my blog was blowing up (more than 1 million visitors from 178 countries), so I decided to move to Colorado to learn from world-class entrepreneurs how to turn my blog into a business.
5. Over the next three years, I worked my ass off and it paid off. I helped hundreds of students and clients from all over the world elevate their life and achieve peak performance. This has allowed me to build a business I loved and live life on my own rules.
6. This newfound success led to amazing opportunities: I was a guest speaker at Stanford, UCLA, and TEDx, I got featured on Entrepreneur.com and Fast Company. I was got quoted by Richard Branson in his newest book on leadership.
7. Through all this, I started specializing in helping Good Guys become Great Men. I coached high-potential men from all walks of life:
- Successful startup founders
- Multimillionaire businessmen
- UFC fighters/Professional athletes
- CEO’s and high-level executives
- Ambitious young men
8. With every new client, I had to step up my game. Through our combined hard work, my clients and I consistently created astounding results (while having a blast!) and to this day I still work with a small, elite group of private clients. Click to read about their results.
9. In 2014/15, I went on an epic journey to free myself from the inner shackles that were still holding me back. I spent time with shamans in Peru and moved to the mountains of California to study with some of the best spiritual teachers in the world. This allowed me to deepen my foundation, heal old wounds, and become the man I always wanted to be.
10. In early 2016, I moved to Bali to study tantra (sacred sexuality) and master my relationship with women. It was a strange, fascinating and very fun journey. It opened up a whole new world of possibilities and allowed me to build my dream relationship with an amazing woman.
11. After returning from Bali, I went to do a 12-day vision quest in the desert of Arizona and received a clear message: “You’re ready.” Ready to teach what I’d learned and help bring forth the next generation of Great Men. Game time.
12. Finally, I returned to Boulder and everything came together: I moved into a beautiful mountain house, met an amazing woman, won my first Spartan Race and devoted myself to NewKings.
Life is good and I feel immensely blessed.
And now, I want to teach you the best of what I’ve learned so you too can experience similar results.
If you feel like we’re a good fit, and you’d like to receive my teachings weekly…
Sign up below to join my newsletter. As a welcome gift, I’ll send you a copy of my popular guide, “On Becoming Superhuman.”
My email address is...
Zero spam, unsubscribe at any time.
I gotta be honest, this site isn’t like the others and my methods are somewhat unconventional:
- If you want surface-level advice that’s more like mental masturbation than true transformation, this site isn’t for you. NewKings is about doing deep inner work, boldly overcoming our limitations, and achieving REAL results in the world.
- I’m not some guru dishing out wisdom from the mountain top. I’m in the trenches with you, doing my own work every day, and sharing what I learn with you along the way. We’re in this together.
- This is not about theory or fancy philosophical discussions. Everything is based on rigorous self-experimentation, and what I ask from you is that you do your own experiments to see what works for you.
- This website is about becoming a well-rounded man, not a macho jerk. As men, we MUST learn to develop feminine qualities to achieve balance. This means learning to be sensitive, care deeply for others, and trust your intuition. This might sound weird, but it’s crucial.
- I like to do weird stuff. From tantric retreats in Bali, to vision quests in Arizona, to cold showers and intermittent fasting, I focus on what works and produces radical results, no matter how strange it might sound. If you’re up for it, I will teach you to do the same.
Back to the Olympic Trials.
The starting gun goes off … I dive in…
And my mind goes blank.
I start swimming, but everything is in slow motion. I’m terrified.
Terrified of failing on the big stage. Terrified of coming up short.
I hold back. I overanalyze. I choke.
Before I know it, the race is over.
I’ve blown it.
Instead of really going for it, I played it safe.
As a result, I’ve missed my chance.
In that moment, I learned a critical lesson:
Playing it safe is often the most dangerous thing a man can do. Holding back leads to hesitation, over-thinking and regret. The only way a man can truly succeed is to be bold, go for it, and leave it all on the line every time.
In that moment, I made a promise to myself:
I would never, ever miss opportunities because I played it safe. I would go for it, give it my best, and trust that something good would come out of it.
And you know what? IT ALWAYS does. Since then, my life has become infinitely better—and every day, it continues to.
With this being said, let me ask you one final question:
Is NOW the time to be bold and commit to becoming a Great Man?
If your answer is YES, and you’re serious about it, let’s do this.
Take the first step NOW by signing up to my email newsletter. Every week I will drop wisdom in your inbox that will upgrade your mind, body, and spirit.
My commitment to you is that this will be the one email newsletter you receive that ACTUALLY makes your life better.
Sound crazy? Well … there’s only one way to find out.
Put your name and email below and let the journey to World-Class begin.